I am Leisli Ruiz. I am 18 year old teen, still discovering the world. I am who I have become because of what obstacles I have overcome through out these years of my life. Dependable, responsible, trustworthy, friendly, outgoing, hard working, sensitive, caring are all me. But I am more than that I am part of my family... A daughter, a sister, an aunt. I am a friend to many. I am a human being, but the rest is still being determined.
Where am I going?
I am going everywhere and anywhere. I am going to travel the world. I will form a family. I will form a home. And I will create a bakery.
How am I going to get there?
Where do I come from?
I come from Sinaloa, Mexico. A Hispanic background from both my mother's side and my father's side. I come from a family and place full of traditions.

No comments:
Post a Comment