Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crushes it happens.

I met him sophomore year of high school, we rode the school together every morning and afternoon.It was one of those friendship that you don't remember how oyu became friends, out of nowehere you just were. It was a friendship that was all about just laughing at each other and catching up on our day, up to the last detail at first. I always looked forward to those bus rides. He is so similar to me, I thought. Out of the blue we became best friends.

Then, he would tell me that one of his friends liked me and asked why didn't I talked to him. Little did he know that I was crushing on him. I had a crush on my guy bestfriend. I started noticing so much more about him then. I realized he has a dreamy smile, a cute and contagious laugh. He was sporty, he played soccer. He had soft hands that were always warm. He was such a gentleman, so respectful. And when it came down to it he would cheer me up or I would help him out with any situation.

He had a girlrfriend so I was prudent enough to not say anything about my crush or let noticable about it either. So we would just hang out and talk normally. A couple months later he broke up with his girlfriend and he came to talk about what had happened right after. That day I almost kissed him when he walked me to class after lunch, but I didn't.

The next semester he moved to a different school. We talked often on the phone. He was the only one I ever felt comfortable with having a conversation with over the phone for hours. Months later I found a  a great guy who became my boyfriend. I continued to talking to him and I moved on from my crush. When we hung out one day we talked about back when we met and our friendship. I confessed to him that I liked him and to my surprise he told me he had felt the same way. The only thing that stopped us was not saying anything to the other.

It happens sooner or later with everyone I believe. It's the fact of being yourself around them. As well as knowing them too well. It's perfect making so many memories with them. But most of all because they are there at the good and the bad moments. Friendshp can move to the next level but so often it stays on the same level.



No comments:

Post a Comment