I deeply believe in the motto "If you want it, go for it" because I would rather live a life of "oh well's" than a life of "what if's." It is as if I was risking something that I didn't have to begin with because the outcome can be something good or unexpected. This quote is especially true in life because we have to work for everything in this world. No one gets things handed to them, so we have to get our butts off the couch and take actions.
The motto requires a positive mentality. It inspires me to at least try because it is through our failures that we learn and remember to keep our head up. It is through our successful tries that motives for higher dreams. In a way this quote encourages me everyday to reach for the unlimited possibilities of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment